"We all want to fall in love. Why?

Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, and hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."

~Unknown

And that is why, Love is the greatest feeling in the world. I've got to admit I'm lil bit addicted to love. I always want to be in love. Almost everyday I've been complaining to my close friends, "I want to be in love so bad." And I think some of them have gotten sick hearing that. Couple of my friends in real world even tried to set me up with so many guys. And this is where the problem started.

Love is not easy to find.

Even though I met so many great guys and been so close to them, but still, I couldn't just fall in love easily. It's not about their physical thingy, or how much money they earn every month, or their status, their background, etc. No, it was never about that. For me, it's all about heart... well, my heart to be exact.

I want someone that can make me in love without obvious reason, so when he has nothing, I would still love him no matter what. Just as simple as that, but it is so HARD to find that guy. I've been manipulated by this kind of illusion for several times. Three times to be exact. Three guys. Three heart broken phase so far haha.

When I fell in love to those 3 guys, I told myself that the guy I was in love with... was the one (apparently, NOPE, and I'm so grateful for that). With the second guy I fell in love with, we had talked about marriage, kids and house. It was stupid and I regret I had that kind of talk with him. I actually regret I fell in love with those three guys. Every time I think of them, all I can remember is the pain they brought to me, except for my first love ( My first love's memory is still special to me. I dunno why >___<)

But the more I think, the more I feel grateful to God that I have those kind of experiences. Yeah, it was really painful to be fall out of love, but the result is wonderful. Now I could choose wisely about the guy I'm going to date with, hahahaha. And if I fall out of love again, I know how to fix my broken heart.

Life is a journey.

Every pain you get will make you stronger.

Just like what they say, 'What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."



Leave a Reply

Don't be shy. Just say anything you want, but please don't spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...