"Brother, do you know how to mend a broken heart?" I asked my brother one day few years ago.

"There is no exact way to do that. You just have to go out from your room and enjoy life like strolling in a park, breathing and enjoy fresh air. Appreciate every little thing in your life like the books in your room or movies or something that you really like. Get your mind focus on that and try to forget the pain in your heart."

"What if I still can't get over it?"

"Then you have to keep trying until you can."

I smiled... bitterly.

Because I have done it all and yet... I still couldn't... move on.

On the other side, I know my brother has a point because he has been through a lot of hell and back alive.


And few years later, I couldn't believe I still remember of what Denny told me.

I did everything what he told me. Sometimes it helped, sometimes its not.

So I did an extra effort: pray and fast.

So far it got me to... I don't know... I just don't wanna feel hurt anymore so I took an extreme action (if you can say so)...

I'm just hoping God could fix my heart fast this time.


3 Comments

  1. How to mend a broken heart?
    find another love, who won't break your heart anymore.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wаnt to say your аrtiсle is аѕ aѕtoniѕhing.
    The clarity in yоur pοѕt is just excellent and i could assumе you are an exрert on this subϳect.
    Well with уour permiѕsion let me to grab youг feed to keep
    up to date with forthcoming ρost. Thanκѕ a mіlliοn and ρleаsе carry on the
    grаtifying work.
    Visit my weblog ... how to stop snoring

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so well written. Love it
    Lovely post.i did a similar post like you.
    Do check my blog. XOXO

    http://somberin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Just say anything you want, but please don't spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...