I don't know what to call this feeling. I don't think I can call this 'love' yet. It'll be so weird. I mean, I still don't know anything about you. I still don't know what you really are. Are you really the man I've been waiting for? Or are you someone else that I don't know? Sometimes I feel like I don't know you. Sometimes I feel like I know you. I still don't know what kind of person you are.

But, all I know is... the feeling when I miss you so much on weekdays where I can't talk to you, or the feeling when my heart beating so fast when I talk to you are all real. And also the feeling when I think of you every time I listen to love songs. I've been in love before, but I have this weird feeling to you. When I fall in love, I usually become stupid person who can't even find proper words when I talk to the person I fall in love with. And I feel so happy just to see the person I love from far away and mostly I'm scared to even start a conversation.

But this time it's different. I want more of you. I'm not happy when I can't talk to you. I can't just only see you from far away. I want to be by your side and see your smile every day. This is the first time I ever feel this way. I wonder why. Is it because I actually don't love you? Or is it because this time it's the real love? lol.

One thing I know for sure is I don't want to get that answer now. I want to enjoy this weird feeling and then find the answer slowly as how the reality goes. I won't put up my hopes high, thinking that you gonna feel the same like I do. If you do belong to me, you won't see me as an option. But for now... yeah, I'm just an option for you because I couldn't lie about my feeling.


2 Comments

  1. hm... i think you're in love, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, come on. Don't say that.

      The word of 'Love' is forbidden for me for now.
      SO, no, thank you, lol.

      Delete

Don't be shy. Just say anything you want, but please don't spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...