I really don't know what to write, but I want to write something. It's weird, isn't it? My mind is so messed up right now, but I don't wanna spill it on here, or to anyone. I already found the right solution, but I don't want to tell anyone. Because I feel like I'm gonna forget it if I do that. I want to keep remembering it, and do it on my own.

I want one person to encourage me though. One particular person that really matters to me. But that person's nowhere to find.

Even so, I know I'm not alone.

I could always look up to the sky and ask The Big Guy out there to support me. I know I could through this. With The Big Guy beside me, there is nothing impossible. All I have to do is not to overthinking and believe.

That's all.


One Comment

Don't be shy. Just say anything you want, but please don't spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...